Wet hijama Cupping is strongly discouraged on a full stomach and recommended on an empty stomach or at least after a light meal
- Fast 2-4 hours before the session.
- Do not have any significant physical effort.
- Have a bath/shower prior to eliminate any excess bacteria and dead skin cell.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or smoking prior session
- Break your fast immediately.
- Drink 2L of water a day.
- Do not do any physical effort or lift anything heavy.
- Avoid foods that are hard to digest (red meat)
- Avoid dairy, Coffee, sugary food and drinks
- Avoid bathing, swimming pool, sauna and exposure to the sun or cold air on base skin.
- Have plenty of rest and avoid intense exercise for 24hrs
- Pregnant woman 1st and last trimester of pregnancy.
- Elderly (above 65 years to see depending on the case).
- Right after any surgery.
- After kidney transplant.
- Anyone with a heart condition.